Life just got brighter with these beautiful warm scented Dough Bowl Candles.
These three-wick flame-scented soy wax dough boy candles are hand-poured in beautiful reusable wooden dough-bowls.
How to care for your Dough Bowl Candle
It is very important to practice good candle care in order to safely maximize the use of your soy wax candles!
- Burn your soy candle for no less than 1 hour and no more than 4 hours to avoid “tunneling” and maximize candle life. When burning any candle, it is always best to allow it to reach a full melt pool, which means burning the candle long enough for the wax to be melted to all sides of the jar. This will keep the candle’s burn even and clean.
- Allow sufficient time to cool before handing or moving a candle. Avoiding spilling wax to avoid an uneven burn.
- Trim wicks 1/4″ before each use to avoid sooting and unnecessary smoke.
- Never burn a candle with less than 1/2″ of wax remaining at the bottom of the jar.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or within reach of children or pets.
- Never burn candle near a draft or an open window with drapes. Keep candle in sight at all times and avoid falling asleep with candle still burning.