Who we are and what we do
Ivy and Pearl Boutique is a family owned and operated business located in the heart of Texas. We feature a unique mix of trendy, sophisticated, and contemporary women’s (and men’s) clothing, accessories, jewelry, home decor, gifts, and more.
Our goal is to offer quality, fashionable products at a price everyone can afford. We do this by researching and monitoring fashion trends through professional service offerings and social media trend-tracking utilities. We then purchase carefully-selected products from the hundreds of fashion design houses we do business with.
We are a spiritual family and consider ourselves a “faith-based business”. Our promise is to treat you fairly, with honesty and respect. We want to assure you our goal is to make your shopping adventure the best online experience ever. We invite you to browse the products in our boutique and of course, feel free to contact us with any questions, comments, or suggestions.
Ivy and Pearl Boutique opened its doors after we decided shopping online for trendy, fashionable clothing should be more convenient. We utilized other “experts” in the family who could assist in building the perfect online boutique for shoppers – a professional buyer with experience at a major worldwide retail chain, a seasoned architect and graphic-design artist, a software engineer with decades of experience building state-of-the-art online websites, and a fashion-minded youth with a growing entrepreneurial spirit. Together the family brought Ivy and Pearl Boutique to life through countless hours of hard work.
We operate our business using the following core principles:
- Trust – honesty and integrity are core values – our word is our bond
- Urgency – operate quickly at all times
- Relationships – customers are our partners
- Respect – customers should be treated like family
- Innovate – escape the traditional fashion mold, think out of the box, embrace change and innovate freely
- Citizenship – our success should be shared with others
- Perspective – fashion and apparel should be exciting and fun – but never forget there’s always a higher purpose