Who we are and what we do
Ivy and Pearl Boutique is a family-owned business operating out of the wonderful town of Burleson, Texas, a suburb on the southern border of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Our boutique features a unique mix of trendy, sophisticated, and contemporary women’s clothing, accessories, jewelry, home decor, gifts, and more.
At Ivy and Pearl Boutique, we partner with our customers to offer quality, fashionable products at a price everyone can afford. We do this by researching and monitoring fashion trends, then carefully selecting products from the hundreds of fashion design houses we do business with.
We are a spiritual family and consider ourselves a “faith-based business”. Our promise is to treat you fairly, with honesty and respect, and make your online shopping adventure the best experience possible. We invite you to browse the products in our boutique and of course, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments, or suggestions.
Ivy and Pearl Boutique opened its doors after we decided shopping online for trendy, fashionable clothing should be a more personal venture between customer and boutique owner. We utilized other “experts” in the family who could assist in building the perfect online boutique for shoppers – a professional buyer with experience at a major worldwide retail chain, a seasoned architect and graphic-design artist, a software engineer with decades of experience building state-of-the-art online websites, and a fashion-minded youth with a growing entrepreneurial spirit. Together the family brought Ivy and Pearl Boutique to life through countless hours of hard work.
As part of our business plan, we operate each and every day using the following seven core principles:
- Trust – honesty and integrity are core values – our word is our bond.
- Urgency – operate quickly at all times.
- Relationships – customers are our partners.
- Respect – customers should be treated like family.
- Innovate – escape the traditional fashion mold, think out of the box, embrace change and innovate freely.
- Citizenship – our success should be shared with others.
- Perspective – fashion and apparel should be exciting and fun – but never forget there’s always a higher purpose.